estled in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, at the southwest corner of Canada and the northwest corner of the United States, Multiple District 19 began its tenure as District 19 of Lions Clubs International in 1922. MD19 is a multi–national organization comprised of 9 Lions Clubs International districts serving 12,000 Lions, Lioness and Leos in 450 clubs in the Province of British Columbia, Canada, and the States of Idaho and Washington in the United States.
Founded in 1917, Lions Clubs International is the largest and most active community service organization in the world. There are now more than 1,400,000 Lions and 46,000 Lions Clubs in 210 countries and geographic areas worldwide
Save The Date
- Memorial Garden Dedication — August 18, 2018, MD19 headquarters, Bellingham, Washington U.S.A.
- USA/Canada Lions Leadership Forum — September 20–22, 2018, Columbus, Ohio. Register online now!
- MD19 Annual Convention — October 25 to 27, 2018, Whistler, B.C. Canada. Register for the convention online here, and reserve your hotel room at the convention headquarters online here. Or, upload copies of the Convention registration form and registration instructions, and hotel reservation information here.
- 2018–2019 Club Officer Handbooks — Attention incoming club officers for 2018–2019. Download the new, 2018–2019 MD19 club officer handbooks from the Learning page on this website. Handbooks are available for club presidents, secretaries, treasurers, public relations, tailtwisters and membership directors.
- The Border Crossing — The May–June, 2018 Border Crossing, MD19's official newsletter, has hit the newsstands! Just click here to view or download the current or past issues, or click here to cut to the chase and download a copy of the current issue now!
- HELP WANTED — The 2019 (Spokane) USA/Canada Lions Leadership Forum Committee needs your help! The 2019 Forum will be held in Spokane (September 19–21, 2019), but before that happens, the Committee needs volunteers to help promote the Spokane Forum at this year's Forum in Columbus, September 20–22, 2018. Let Spokane host committee vice chair, PZC Ed Brandstoettner, know you can help: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 509-467-0360. Or, contact committee chair, PDG Laura Wintersteen–Arleth, for more information: Email: email@example.com, phone: 509-999-6282.