40 Lions clubs, 2 Lioness clubs and 2 Leo clubs located entirely within the State of Washington.
Save The Date
- District 19G Cabinet Meeting— A District 19G Cabinet meeting is scheduled for 10:00
a.m., Saturday, September 29, 2018, at the Sons Of Norway, 224 Catlin Street, Kelso, Washington. A Service Symposium will be held following the meeting, beginning at 12:30 p.m.
- Vancouver Cascadia Lions Club Charter Celebration— The Vancouver Cascadia Lions Club, chartered July 27, 2018, will be celebrating induction into Lions Clubs International and MD19, 6:30
p.m.Saturday, October 6, 2018, at Cascadia Tech Academy, 12200 N.E. 28th Street, Vancouver, Washington. Contact club president Kristina Brown or club secretary Dennis Campie for details.
- Toast The Harbor — Join the Aberdeen Lions Club on Saturday, November 3, 2018, from 1:00 to 8:00
p.m., for its annual Toast The Harbor Food & Wine Festival at the Quinalt Beach Resort & Casino in Ocean Shores, Washington. The event includes wine tasting, beer tasting, food vendors, silent auctions and shopping, with entertainment by the Olson Brothers Band. Toast The Harbor is a major fund raising event that supports all the great work the Aberdeen Lions do for their community. For more information, email the Aberdeen Lions.
- 95th Anniversary Gala — The Longview Pioneer Lions Club is celebrating it's 95th annivesary as a Lions Club at a gala on November 10, 2018, 6:00
p.m.PCC Alan Hunt is the keynote speaker. For more information, contact Greg Firth at 360-430-4839, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring Conference — May 17-18, 2019, Red Lion Hotel, Kelso, Washington. Want more details? PDG Terry Sutfin and Lion Wendy Chord are the District 19–G conference co–chairs. PDG Terry can be reached by phone at 360-696-9162 or by email to email@example.com, and Lion Wendy can be reached by phone at 360-263-1968 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.